As of April 1, 2021, we are looking for a chef who wants to make a creative contribution to the culinary experience of our guests.
What does this mean
You work independently, coordinate and arrange the execution of the work of the entire kitchen team. In addition, you support the chef in various activities such as complying with and checking hygiene procedures, managing the kitchen stock and making new orders. In addition, you make a creative contribution to changing the menu and developing recipes, etc.
What we ask
- You can work well under time pressure.
- You know how to tackle things and take initiative.
- You have experience as a manager in the kitchen and know how to motivate others.
- You know how to put the HACCP guidelines into practice.
- You master both the Dutch and English language.
- You can be deployed flexibly.
What we offer
- You will work in a professional and enthusiastic team.
- We offer you a job in which you can express your creativity and passion for food.
- You will receive a full-time employment contract with a very good salary based on your experience and knowledge.
- We provide varying working hours (day and evening shifts), taking your social life into account.
Dishwasher / Kitchen assistant
Do you have a passion for the hospitality industry and are you looking for a fun, challenging job? Then we are looking for you! Experience in the catering industry is not a requirement, but it is a bonus.
As a kitchen worker you are always busy. One minute you’re preparing dishes for the chef and the next you’re preparing a delicious dish.
The nice thing about a job as a kitchen worker / dishwasher is that you work in every department in the kitchen and thus learn a lot. For example, you support chefs in preparing breakfast, lunch dishes, main courses and desserts.
Do you want to join our team?
Please enclose a short motivation and a CV with your application so that we get a first impression of you. Number of hours can be determined in consultation.